2019 Real Estate & Personal Property tax statements were mailed out in December 2019.

  The 1st half will become delinquent on May 1, 2020.  The 2nd half will become delinquent on September 1, 2020.  14% interest will be added to all delinquent taxes

Please keep the top portion of the statement for your records and return the appropriate stub with your payment.  When a payment is made by mail, please include a self-addressed stamped envelope if you would like a return receipt.  The Treasurer's office is not responsible for lost or missing statements.

 Please contact the Treasurer's office at 308-262-1177 to request

total amounts for any delinquent taxes.

Property owners are responsible for reporting address changes to

the County Assessor's office.  


​​Morrill County Nebraska

 The Treasurer's office is now open to the public. 

Please continue to observe the 6 foot distancing recommendations.


​​​​​The Driver's License Examiner will again be available on Monday's beginning

June 1, 2020.  Please expect extended wait times.  Thank you for your patience.


  • ​​Morrill County Treasurer
    Loretta McCoy
    606 L Street
    P.O. Box 10
    Bridgeport, NE 69336

    Hours: 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday - Thursday
    (open over noon hour)
    and 7:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m. on Fridays

    ​Phone: 308-262-1177
    Fax: 308-262-1231
    Email: treasurer@morrillcountyne.com

    *To collect all revenues for the county
    *To bill and collect all real estate and personal taxes in the county
    *Register all motor vehicles with tax situs in the county including motorcycles, boats, and ATV's
    *To disburse collections to the proper political subdivisions
    *To issue drivers licenses, C.D.L's, learner permits, I.D. cards, school permits, etc.


Governor Ricketts Executive Order 20-05,

regarding Vehicle Registrations, Driver's License, 

 In transits that expire on or after March 1,2020 have been given an extension until

August 31, 2020.  On September 1, 2020 you will be in violation if you have not renewed, registered or titled your vehicle.